Being aware that you entrust us with your personal data, we assure you that we value your privacy. We guarantee that we make every effort to ensure that our processing of your personal data takes place in a safe and lawful manner. We take the utmost care of your personal data, using adequate technical and organizational measures.
Personal Data Processing
To the extent that you visit the Website or use the services or functionalities made available on the Website, we may collect personal data to the extent necessary to provide individual services or functionalities, in particular the personal data provided by you in connection with completing the contact form. In addition, we may collect information about your activity on the Website.
If in this document we refer to the abbreviation GDPR, we mean Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Administrators do not use automated decision-making, including profiling.
Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data processed in connection with the use of the Website, including the services available on the Website, is (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) CLOUD HOSTING SOLUTIONS GROUP LLC with its registered office in Kiełczów, at 9D Południowa street, 55-093 Kiełczów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław – Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000906805, REGON: 389232789, NIP: 8961604275.
The Administrator may also be a personal data processor - in relation to data whose administrators are customers and which have been entrusted to him by concluding an appropriate contract. The detailed rules are then specified in such a contract. This Policy does not apply to the use of this type of data.
You can contact the Administrator in the following ways:
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- in writing to the following address: 9d Południowa Street, 55-093 Kiełczów, Poland
Using the Services Provided through the Website
Personal data (including IP address or other identifiers and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies) to the extent that you browse the Website or use the services provided through the Website, are processed by the Administrator:
- in order to provide services by electronic means – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract (Art. 6, Sec. 1(b) of the GDPR
- for analytical and statistical purposes – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, consisting in conducting analyzes / statistics of activity on the Website, as well as user preferences in order to improve the functionality of the Website and the services provided through it (Art. 6, Sec. 1(f) of the GDPR)
- in order to possibly establish and pursue claims or defend against them – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, consisting in the protection of his rights (Art. 6, Sec. 1(f) of the GDPR)
Use of the Contact Form
We provide the opportunity to contact us using the contact form available on the Website. Using the form requires filling in certain fields and providing personal data that are necessary to contact the person filling out the form and respond to the inquiry sent. You can also provide additional data in the form to facilitate contact or handling the inquiry. Providing data marked as mandatory is required in order to accept and handle the inquiry. Failure to provide data marked as mandatory may prevent the Administrator from contacting the person using the contact form. Providing additional data is voluntary.
Personal data to the extent that you use the contact form provided on the Website are processed by the Administrator:
- in order to identify the sender and handle his inquiry sent by the form provided – in the scope of data necessary to contact or handle the inquiry (e-mail address) – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract for the provision of services (Art. 6, Sec. 1(b) of the GDPR)
- in order to identify the sender and handle his inquiry sent via the form provided – in the scope of data that are not necessary to contact or handle the inquiry – the legal basis for processing is consent (Art. 6, Sec. 1(a) of the GDPR)
- for analytical and statistical purposes – the legal basis for processing is the Legitimate Interest of the Administrator, consisting in conducting analysis / statistics of activity on the Website, as well as user preferences in order to improve the functionality of the Website and the services provided through it (Art. 6, Sec. 1(f) of the GDPR)
Sending the Marketing Information / Newsletter
If, when registering an account on the Website, you agreed to receive e-mails with news, offers, newsletter, etc., your personal data (in particular e-mail address) are processed by the Administrator to send you news, offers, newsletter, etc. provision of services by electronic means – the legal basis for processing is consent (Art. 6, Sec. 1(a) of the GDPR).
Cookies and Server Logs
Cookies are small information/text files installed and stored on the end device of a person browsing the Website (computer, phone, tablet, etc.), which can be read by the Administrator's ICT system (own cookies) or ICT systems of third parties (third-party cookies). Cookies collect information that facilitates the use of the website – e.g. by remembering visits to the Website and activities performed. Some of the cookies used are deleted after the end of the web browser session (so-called session cookies), while others are stored on the end device and allow recognition of yours browser the next time you enter the Website (so-called permanent/persistent cookies).
Cookies used for this purpose include:
- cookies with data entered by the person browsing the Website (session ID) for the duration of the session (user input cookies)
- persistent cookies used to personalize the interface for the duration of the session or slightly longer (user interface customization cookies)
- cookies used to monitor traffic on the website, i.e. data analytics, including Google Analytics cookies (these are files used by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, in order to analyze the use of the Website to create statistics and reports on the functioning of the Website). Google Analytics automatically collects information about your use of the Website. The information collected in this way is most often transferred to servers in the United States and stored there. Google does not use the collected data to identify or combine this information to enable identification. Detailed information on the scope and principles of data collection in connection with this service can be found at the link: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners
You can prevent the recording of the data collected by the cookies about your use of the Website, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by installing a browser plug-in located at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. If you are interested in details related to data processing within The framework of Google Analytics, please visit the website: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
The use of the Website involves sending inquiries to the server on which the Website is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. The logs include, i.a., your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about the web browser and the operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify you. Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.
Period of Personal Data Processing
The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. As a rule, data is processed for the time of using the Website and for the time of using the services provided through the Website.
The period of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend against possible claims, and after this time only if and to the extent required by law. After the expiry of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
Rights of Data Subjects
Please be advised that you have the following rights:
- the right to access the content of your personal data
- the right to request rectification of personal data
- the right to erasure of personal data
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data
- the right to transfer personal data
- the right to object to the processing of personal data
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection)
To the extent that your personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you can withdraw it at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of data processing before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes, if the processing takes place in connection with the legitimate interest of the Administrator, as well as – for reasons related to your particular situation – in other cases, when the legal basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (e.g. in connection with the implementation of analytical and statistical purposes).
The rules related to the exercise of the indicated rights are described in detail in Articles 16 – 21 of the GDPR.
We only share your personal data when it is really necessary. Before sharing your personal data, we carefully verify whether the entity to which we share personal data guarantees the application of appropriate security measures so that your privacy is safe.
We may disclose your personal data to our subcontractors, i.e. external entities whose services we use, in particular payment operators, server owners, etc. We may also disclose your personal data to competent authorities or third parties who request such information, based on the relevant legal basis and in accordance with applicable law, e.g. police, prosecutor's office or courts.
Except for the situations described in point 5, the Administrator does not transfer personal data to third countries and international organizations.